Thursday, July 16, 2009


It's a rainy morning. My mom got up earlier than her usual time. I wondered why but nevertheless I greeted her by wagging my tail and giving her small hands gentle bites with my sharp teeth. I was curiously looking at her while she was doing familiar routines. I knew she was going to somewhere. Iiwanan na naman niya ako. I found out her boss gave her another student for the morning class. Hindi ko na rin siya makakasama ng ilang oras every morning. I wanted to stop her but I couldn't. And the heaven heard my agony, it was raining cats and dogs...bow wow! wow! She was looking at her watch every now and then. I could see that she had second thoughts of going to work. And when the heavy rains kept going, she decided to stay . Bow wow! wow! My deeply and sincerely gratitude in heaven. it's only one day but it's still a day with her, a blissful day for a yorkie who found his home, there with a master who has a big heart for the likes of us.

Rain, rain is pouring on the roof! She hates rain, it makes her feel blue but this time I want these rains last a life time if that's the only way I can keep her beside me but i know tomorrow is another day. I only have to enjoy every second with her.

1 comment:

  1. Maxxy this is for your Mom;

    I remember the first time we met, it was the best thing to happen to me yet. I tried to talk to you, but i didnt know what to say. i was afraid you didnt want me to say anything. so i didnt. But deep inside me there were words waiting to come out.

    I dont think three simple words can tell you how i feel.Cause when do you know "I love You" actually is real? Does it include that i need you like a heart needs a beat? Does it include that without you i am incomplete? Does love mean that you made my falling like flying?

    Life tends to loose its meaning when youre not around. Its like the world refuses to move and i cant make a sound. I've been longing for you and your sweet caress. there is so much i want to say, but you always leave me speechless.

    the distance dont keep you away because youre always in my mind. youre the closest to perfection that i could ever find.

    If this is the meaning of love; I love you forever and today. If this is the meaning of "I love you", I've got nothing more to say.

    I hope years from now i'll be with you and we'll never be apart because i will forever be giving you all my heart.

    Humbly loving you,
    Rodel

    ReplyDelete