Sunday, July 26, 2009

When She Cries


I was just wondering what were those salty water which come out to our eyes made for? Humans called it tears, for me i called it nuisance. I always have these even I don't want to. They irritate me. They say, when you cry tears follow. You cry for various reasons. If you are sad you cry, happiness make you cry either. Anger, anxiety, excitement and whatever emotions human beings are capable to show. But still tears are nonsense, waste of time, out of my yorkie world word for me until this afternoon when I saw her silently crying in her room, tears carefully making its way on her face. She didn't notice that I was curiously watching her. Why was she crying? Was she happy or sad? Did I make something wrong that made her cry? When I intently looked in her eyes, I saw two emotions, pain and anger but more on the first I have mentioned. And then I heard her raising her voice while talking to my "number 1 enemy" in the house. It was then I understand the reason of the tears in her eyes. It was really painful if no one couldn't appreciate all the good things you've done. It really could break your heart if the reason of your sacrifice was the one who was pulling you down. I couldn't blame her if she started to ask, "Is it worth to stay and work hard for you? Is it worth to leave all my needs behind and put your welfare first? Is it worth or just wasting my precious years?"

Pain.
I saw her working even she was sick. After a day of rest she went to her work while still suffering from the flu. One day of working means big help for them. No one asked her how her feeling was. Nobody offered her a hot soup for her severe cold. They didn't even tell her to take rest.
She didn't get any comfort from them. Now, they are sick. It's her turn to avenge (bow wow wow!). But she didn't do it. She was busy with me and with her work and yet she still have time to bring food for them, to nurse them. And to hear from 'his' selfish and tactless mouth that she was not as good as his favorites', it was really painful. Now, I understand what were those tears made for. To release the pain if nobody listens.

Anger.
She has so many questions in her mind, questions which have been remained unanswered since time immemorial. She thought she did everything and still doing everything for them. She's not asking for any attention or love. It is given freely and whole heartedly not forcefully. She's doing those things because she loves them and not expecting in return. But stabbing her back, stabbing her heart with the strike of those people she loves, it will end your silence. Sometimes, it's good to shout at your heart's content. No wonder I hate him. I always am on guard every time he's around. I feel unsafe. Now, I understand what were those tears made for. To release the anger for them to hear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment