Saturday, July 25, 2009

Super Busy Weekdays, Over Crunchy Saturday


Thanks to all my dead yorkie ancestors it's Saturday! For five days my mom had been busy...working 9 hours a day and it meant less time for us to be together...i missed her so much and so did she. She spent the whole day with me cos finally, her boss came into his senses that weekends should be given to the students to relax and have fun by malling, watching movie, shopping, etc. so she has no more Saturday class! bow wow wow! I've got my weekly wash, I hate it...i hate the water pouring on my furs 'til it runs down my skin. Perhaps, i will never get used to it even in doomsday! But anyways, i can do nothing about it but to complain more than that i only have to writhe my hands on my mom's every time she pours warm water on my back and after few minutes which seems hours for me, i will run to my grandma's bed and roll my small and wet body on her bed. That's the way how i dry myself up. bow wow wow! Anyways, how was my day? After suffering from my weekly wash, indulging the monster comb running in every strand of my furs and tickled by the cotton buds inside my ears, you know what happened next? My mom put me on the sofa, a height that i couldn't imagine (well, too high for the baby yorkie like me). Then, she turned her back to get something. But because i'm still a baby i didn't realize what harm could bring it to me if i jump...and i did...too late to realize... i thought i saw dancing stars when my chin hit the tiles. My mom ran as fast as she can and got me. I cried on her while she was gently massaging my back and whispering words of comfort. In few minutes, i couldn't move. Just letting myself to feel the warmth of her caress and her touch helped a lot to make me feel better. After few hours my stomach started to knock. My feet brought me to where my food was. I bit one and chewed it...it was crunchy...at first it seemed it difficult to chew but while it lasted into my mouth it tasted good that i could get another one, another one again until no more. Now, the wet food that i used to was already forgotten. I learned to like crunchiness...I like making my mouth busy in digesting my food and enjoy it. Like my mom, she loves being busy at work and enjoy that. It's life, it's your choice. Enjoy it or leave it! (By the way i heard that i've got a new brother. My mom seemed unhappy. I don't know why. Perhaps, she really likes yorkie girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment