Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Woman of Contradiction, A Woman You Love

It's 9:35, my mom and I are still awake..she's busy thinking (of something?) and I'm busy typing for this new post. Musta ba ang maghapon ko? Since i arrived here my life became a routine. In the morning, I get up when I feel she's awake. In few minutes, I'm out with her for my morning walk (of course kasama na dun ang pag-ihi at pagdumi ko). After that, my food is prepared and it's up to me when do i want to eat. Then, I can play with her from morning 'til afternoon. But she usually takes a nap at 2:30 kaya sinasamahan ko siya. I comfortably am sleeping underneath her bed. Like this afternoon, sarap ng tulog ko knowing she was there beside me. Wala nga akong pakialam sa mga ingay sa labas basta mahimbing ako natulog with my two feet up and tongue out..wow! wow! Nagulat na nga lang ako paggising ko nakapaligo na siya. Hindi ko namalayan na nakaalis na siya sa tabi ko. Surely, she did a cat move. Ganun siya pag nakikita niyang masarap ang tulog ko. She doesn't have a heart to wake me up by her noise. For more than a week I've been with her I already memorized her smell, her act, her touch, her voice and everything about her. Nalungkot na naman ako kasi I knew aalis na naman siya. At 5 she always leaves me behind. Ramdam ko ayaw niya din pero she needs to go kasi naghihintay ang mga estudyante niyang Koreano. Tuwing hapon naiiwan akong mag-isa sa bahay. Not totally alone. Actually with my lola who doesn't want me to get in her room (minsan ko kasing inihian ang bed niya). I mistook it for a big rag! hahaha. Also there is my lolo who always fond to irritate me by his big and scary voice. As if I'm scared! hehe. With two oldies, I choose to stay on the corner and pretend I'm asleep til my mom comes.

I believe my mom is a multi talented woman. She can reads yorkie movement and she can understands her students...hahaha. Well, what I admire her the most is her skill to understand korean English...hehe. Hindi maabot ng yorkie mind ko pano niya napagdudugtung-dugtong ang mga grammar ng mga students niya at nagagawa nilang magkaintindihan..hahaha. That's what she paid for. Sometimes she hates her job but there are times she learns to love and enjoy it. She loves writing but when an opportunity opened for her to become a romance writer she quit after 6 published books. She's not a couch potato but when she sees a good one, she's going to watch that from morning til morning again...hahaha...She hates getting fat but she loves eating sweets. She's a silent type but her laughter could reach the Brokeback Mountain! hahaha. Her face is calm but she has a bad temper. She doesn't drink coffee but she will take a sip (pag natimpla na at ayaw niyang ipahiya ang nag-alok). She laughs but she cries inside. She doesn't want to be questioned but she has so many queries. And no one can read her, she's a woman of contradiction...

She doesn't want to be read but she only wants to be loved...that's why i love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment